Jum, 22 Okt|
Devfto Printmaking Institute
LITHOGRAPH Part 1
Join our 2 days program of Lithograph Workshop with Our Master Print Devy Ferdianto We will guide you to prepare, draw, and process your plate to be ready to print on paper.
Time & Location
22 Okt 2021 14.00 – 16.00 WITA
Devfto Printmaking Institute, Sika Gallery, Jl. Raya Campuhan, Sayan, Kecamatan Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
About The Event
About the workshop
Lithography is a planography printing process, conventionally done on the stone.
This workshop offers you the possibility to do this rare printmaking technique using ball grained aluminum plates.
Both pencil and wash drawing effects can be done on this plate, produce the very fine details of your drawing on the matrix.
What you got
In this workshop you will have
- A 45.5 x 58.5 cm ready use aluminum plate
- 2 prints on nice fancy paper (50x70 cm)
- 1 prints on cotton paper (50x70 cm)
- Hand out of material and technical knowledge
- Technical assistance from our experienced Master Printer
- Studio access to use the drawing materials, tools and equipment provided to finish your artwork in total 6.5 hours
- Snacks, drinks and lunch
IDR 750K for 2 days course (Lithography Part 1 and Part 2)
Please kindly check the available date for Lithography Part 2
Covid-19 Procedures Apply