Rab, 23 Mar|
This workshop introduces you to a new creative and safe way to produce a photo-intaglio process using light-sensitive polymer film.
Time & Location
23 Mar 10.00 – 16.00 WITA
Kabupaten Gianyar, Inside Sika Gallery, Jl. Raya Campuhan, Sayan, Kecamatan Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
About The Event
Sign up for the upcoming Photo Intaglio workshop:
Wednesday, 23 March 2022
10 am - 4 pm
Workshop fee Rp. 350.000
What is Photo Intaglio?
The photo-transfer technique as a part of intaglio/etching is commonly practised using hazardous materials and very complex methods. This workshop introduces you to a new creative and safe way to produce a photo-intaglio process using light-sensitive polymer film. We will guide you to prepare the positive film, copperplate, laminate the film, expose, develop and print the plate on cotton paper.
What you receive:
- one 18 x 20 cm polymer film
- 3 prints on thick, non-cotton paper
- hand out material on the technical knowledge
- technical assistance from our experienced Master Printer
- studio access to use the printing materials, tools and equipment provided to finish your artwork in 6 hours
- Snacks, drinks and lunch
Devfto Printmaking Institute Jl. Raya Campuhan (inside Sika Gallery Building) Ubud, Gianyar, Bali email: firstname.lastname@example.org IG: @devfto WA (text only) 081572930088