Sab, 16 Okt|
Devfto Printmaking Institute
Join Our Screen Print Workshop!! Not only for beginner, this workshop also designed for intermediate level of participants who needs to produce multi-layer prints. Learn how to screen print your design with Master Printer Devy Ferdianto.
Time & Location
16 Okt 2021 10.00 – 15.30 WITA
Devfto Printmaking Institute, Sika Gallery, Jl. Raya Campuhan, Sayan, Kecamatan Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
About The Event
About the workshop
Screen printing is the process of transferring a stencilled design onto a flat surface using a mesh screen, ink and a squeegee.
We will guide you to recreate your design creatively into two colors of water-based screen printing technique using acrylic paint as ink printed on paper. Image created by both methods, analog (direct image making on mylar) and digital (scanned or photographs image).
What you got
In this workshop you will have
- A 42 x 30 cm positive film
- 5 prints on nice fancy paper in two color
- Hand out of material and technical knowledge
- Technical assistance from our experienced Master Printer
- Studio access to use the printing materials, tools and equipment provided to finish your artwork in 4.5 hours
- Snacks, drinks and lunch
Limited Spot and Covid-19 Procedures Apply